The weblog of golf writer and entertainment lawyer Jay Flemma. Course reviews, interviews, photos and updates on his golf travel books are all here in the player's guide to the country's greatest golf values. Jay also writes for www.golfobserver.com and Cybergolf.com. All content and photos are Copyright Jay Flemma 2004-6. All rights reserved. A Walk in the Park(TM) is a registered trademark of Jay Flemma.
- Name: A WALK IN THE PARK
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- THE MAPLES FAMILY - AFFORDABLE GOLF IN N.C. FOR EV...
- SOPPING UP THE WEEKEND AU JUS
- ESPN DOES GOLF A SERIOUS DISSERVICE
- MAILBAG! - MYRTLE BEACH QUESTIONS FROM STEVE IN MA...
- MAILBAG! - MYRTLE BEACH QUESTIONS
- LAKE PLACID RESORT AND CRAIG WOOD G.C. - LAKE PLAC...
- GOOD STUFF ON OTHER BLOGS THIS WEEK
- THREE PACK - OF GREAT PGA TEACHING PROS!
- THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE - TORREY PINES...HOT OR NOT?
- THE STUNNING 18TH AT STONEHOUSE - TOANO, VA
ATOM XML FEED HERE!
GOLF LINKS & MORE!
Tuesday, February 08, 2005