The weblog of golf writer and entertainment lawyer Jay Flemma. Course reviews, interviews, photos and updates on his golf travel books are all here in the player's guide to the country's greatest golf values. Jay also writes for www.golfobserver.com and Cybergolf.com. All content and photos are Copyright Jay Flemma 2004-6. All rights reserved. A Walk in the Park(TM) is a registered trademark of Jay Flemma.
- Name: A WALK IN THE PARK
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- Far West Golf Travel Swing - Summer 2005
- Beechtree Golf Club, Aberdeen, MD Nos. 14-15
- Firestone Farms, Columbiana, OH, No. 3
- Conklin Player's Club, Conklin, NY No. 12.
- Golf Travel Tour - Summer 2005, Great Courses and ...
- Pine Needles Golf Club and Lodge is a great value
- Atunyote Golf Club at Turning Stone, Overpriced, S...
- Jay Flemma interview snippets with Brian Silva - i...
- Three pack of Northeast golf courses and a Poll Qu...
- Great golf photos Vol. 1
ATOM XML FEED HERE!
GOLF LINKS & MORE!
Saturday, August 27, 2005