The weblog of golf writer and entertainment lawyer Jay Flemma. Course reviews, interviews, photos and updates on his golf travel books are all here in the player's guide to the country's greatest golf values. Jay also writes for www.golfobserver.com and Cybergolf.com. All content and photos are Copyright Jay Flemma 2004-6. All rights reserved. A Walk in the Park(TM) is a registered trademark of Jay Flemma.
- Name: A WALK IN THE PARK
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- Redlands Mesa and Lakota Canyon Ranch
- The first hole at Fossil Trace
- The fossil monument lined 12th Hole. Photo courte...
- University of Denver archaeologist Dr. martin Lock...
- The incredible story of Fossil Trace Golf Club, Go...
- Where to stay in Colorado for your golf trip
- Great photos of great golf courses Vol. 2
- The 10th at Redlands Mesa
- NY Bar Association Lecture - Can you copyright a g...
- The 18th at Red Tail by Brian Silva - a Boston fav...
ATOM XML FEED HERE!
GOLF LINKS & MORE!
Monday, September 05, 2005