The weblog of golf writer and entertainment lawyer Jay Flemma. Course reviews, interviews, photos and updates on his golf travel books are all here in the player's guide to the country's greatest golf values. Jay also writes for www.golfobserver.com and Cybergolf.com. All content and photos are Copyright Jay Flemma 2004-6. All rights reserved. A Walk in the Park(TM) is a registered trademark of Jay Flemma.
- Name: A WALK IN THE PARK
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- Golf course design and onomatopoeia
- North Korea perverting golf
- My best friend is a hero!
- Golf Writer Jay Flemma receives press credentials ...
- The 17th at Red Tail as seen from the 16th Green. ...
- Architect Brian Silva chooses Number 17 at Red Tai...
- Boston Public Golf and Architect Brian Silva part ...
- Hit it over the pancake stack!
- A Biarritz green - identifiable by the valley in t...
- A true Redan Hole - Black Rock's par-3 9th
ATOM XML FEED HERE!
GOLF LINKS & MORE!
Tuesday, May 31, 2005