The weblog of golf writer and entertainment lawyer Jay Flemma. Course reviews, interviews, photos and updates on his golf travel books are all here in the player's guide to the country's greatest golf values. Jay also writes for www.golfobserver.com and Cybergolf.com. All content and photos are Copyright Jay Flemma 2004-6. All rights reserved. A Walk in the Park(TM) is a registered trademark of Jay Flemma.
- Name: A WALK IN THE PARK
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- Architect Brian Silva Interview Part 1 - Artichoke...
- Remembering Architect Mike Strantz 1955 - 2005
- "Heaven eleven" - The amzing 11th hole at MPCC - P...
- Monterey Peninsula Country Club (Shore Course)
- Golf Course Architecture - Architectural Echo
- Tour Journal Vol. 4 - Monterey Peninsula and the U...
- In Memoriam: Bunker Mulligan, 1953-2005
- Robin Williams on golf and the roots of Caddyshack...
- Golf course design and onomatopoeia
- North Korea perverting golf
ATOM XML FEED HERE!
GOLF LINKS & MORE!
Wednesday, June 15, 2005