The weblog of golf writer and entertainment lawyer Jay Flemma. Course reviews, interviews, photos and updates on his golf travel books are all here in the player's guide to the country's greatest golf values. Jay also writes for www.golfobserver.com and Cybergolf.com. All content and photos are Copyright Jay Flemma 2004-6. All rights reserved. A Walk in the Park(TM) is a registered trademark of Jay Flemma.
- Name: A WALK IN THE PARK
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- Mailbag! - Jay Flemma's favorite holes (Part 1)
- My first article at Golf Observer and some quick g...
- The par-3 11th at Pacific Dunes
- bandon Dunes and Pacific Dunes - Chip shots and tr...
- Jay Flemma joins Golf Observer.com
- Golf course design and onomatopoeia (larger)
- Geoff Shackelford and Prairie Club - see a golf co...
- Travel Tips for Scotland Golf during the British O...
- The US Open, T.C. Chen, and Architects Jim Engh an...
- My letter to travel golf
ATOM XML FEED HERE!
GOLF LINKS & MORE!
Tuesday, July 19, 2005