< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://jayflemma.travelgolf.com" >

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My letter to travel golf

Early yesterday afternoon, I conversed with Tim McD and publisher Robert Lewis about the strong feelings I've been having that Travel Golf's role in my career had run it's course and that I'd like to part ways and move to my new golf writing team while it was still on a high note.

While it is obvious from posts from Tim and Robert (and that means Rebel and "Heather") try to show differently, I am confident that we part ways with a feeling of mutual respect and pride in the work we achieved collectively and that they, in truth, will take pride in my work for them and in the future successes I will announce at http://jayflemma.blogspot.com and at the new company I will work for in the very near future. I am proud and honored to have done some of my best work for and with the TG team.

So yesterday was my last day at TG. I look forward to sharing new pieces with everyone at my new endeavors and at old well established print periodicals we all have enjoyed for decades which it is my honor to now serve.

All the best,
Jay

1 Comments:

Blogger The Flogger said...

Looks like Travel Golf can dish it out but they can't take it. After the initial frenzy of posts caused such a negative reaction, they've all of a sudden stopped talking about it. They also removed at least one of their Jay-related posts, and they've deleted several complaints from readers in the blog comments section! What a bunch of weenies!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home