< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://jayflemma.travelgolf.com" >

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Jay Flemma joins Golf Observer.com

I am happy to announce I have joined the outstanding golf writing team at Golf Observer. Golf Observer is one of the world's leading golf information sites and golf writing cadres. It features great writers and scholars such as Geoff Shackelford, Sal Johnson, Billy Casper, Frank Hannigan and many more. My work will begin appearing there towards the end of the week, www.golfobserver.com. As you know, there is no need to keep any of my old addresses except this one, my personal site which I will use for other announcements about further golf writing sites and my golf travel books.

Thank you to everyone who reads and supports me. The esteem of one's colleagues and friends is every bit as important as monetary success. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my writing career "getting less dumb" at golf writing.

Best regards,
Jay

1 Comments:

Blogger Musey said...

Congrats, Jay!!!! How awesome!!!

Since I was offline for quite awhile I am still catching up on reading yours and other blogs...

As far as your posts on The Open, a few posts refer us to "that" other place... so :( I am not able to read the entire story/interview

So would you pretty please post those stories/interviews here on this blog since I can no longer find them at "that" other place even if I wanted to go there.

Keep up the good work and congrats on your Gold record, too.

xxx000xxx

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home