The weblog of golf writer and entertainment lawyer Jay Flemma. Course reviews, interviews, photos and updates on his golf travel books are all here in the player's guide to the country's greatest golf values. Jay also writes for www.golfobserver.com and Cybergolf.com. All content and photos are Copyright Jay Flemma 2004-6. All rights reserved. A Walk in the Park(TM) is a registered trademark of Jay Flemma.
- Name: A WALK IN THE PARK
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- 2005 Jazzy Golf Awards -Best Golf Writer: Ron Whi...
- The "Jazzies!" - Jay Flemma's Golf Course and golf...
- More NFLers gone wild!
- What pro golf and Terrell Owens have in common
- Golf Course Architect Jim Engh - Playing the Enghl...
- Another incredible finishing par-5 by Jim Engh, th...
- The incredible 18th at Pradera. With a huge muscl...
- New Courses Opening in 2006
- Golf News - Geoff Shackelford and JIm Engh
- Putter in hand, golf architect Tom Doak walks bris...
ATOM XML FEED HERE!
GOLF LINKS & MORE!
Wednesday, November 09, 2005