< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://jayflemma.travelgolf.com" >

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Jay is now at Cybergolf as well as Golf Observer

Great news everyone - Rob Thompson isn't the only one on the move. I just joined the writers and architects over at Cybergolf.

That's www.cybergolf.com. It's a high level site for golf course architecture, golf travels and tour and equipment issues. There are great writers like Bob Spiwak (hilarious) and Jeff Shelley (laser like precision), and it's also the only on-line writing home of Jeff Brauer, the reigning "Best New Course" architect for Giant's Ridge, so look for me with the rest of the gang in their "Writers Corner."

I'm also still over at Golf Observer (that place rocks!) and am looking forward to soon posting my new piece on Jim Engh, further covering my spring east coast tour, and writing about the Majors with them.

Also, keep checking in here, as I'll have my review of the incredible Black Mesa up shortly and will live from Lederach this Thursday with architect Kelly Moran. The course opens middle of next month, so this is an exclusive preliminary glimpse at some of the work of one of this country's brightest young stars and one of Texas' favorite sons. Then it's on to Baltimore Country Club.

See you from the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home