< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://jayflemma.travelgolf.com" >

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Live from the 2006 U.S. Open at Winged Foot - Sergio Garcia feeling good

10:30 AM - Mamaroneck, NY

Welcome to your three-shop stop for all things U.S. Open at Winged Foot. All my major pieces this week from the tournament will be first on CYBERGOLF, then here. There'll also be interview with me with Steve Czaban of Fox Sports and pieces with ther other fellas from Golf Observer.

...and we're off and running.

Spoke early today with Sergio Garcia, (wearing tengerine pants and a gold shirt) as he finished his practice round. "I'm feeling good this week. My back is better and I feel good about my practice routine and striking the ball. It's nice to be here in Westchester."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home