The weblog of golf writer and entertainment lawyer Jay Flemma. Course reviews, interviews, photos and updates on his golf travel books are all here in the player's guide to the country's greatest golf values. Jay also writes for www.golfobserver.com and Cybergolf.com. All content and photos are Copyright Jay Flemma 2004-6. All rights reserved. A Walk in the Park(TM) is a registered trademark of Jay Flemma.
- Name: A WALK IN THE PARK
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- ...HEAD OUT ON THE HIGHWAY
- WELCOME SOME NEW BLOGGERS AND BUTTONS
- AN OPEN LETTER TO DAVID DUVAL
- CONCORD GOLF CLUB (THE MONSTER) - KIAMESHA LAKE, N...
- PEBBLE BEACH, SPYGLASS HILL, AND SPANISH BAY
- TOT HILL FARM - ONE OF MANY AFFORDABLE PINEHURST A...
- THE MAPLES FAMILY - AFFORDABLE GOLF IN N.C. FOR EV...
- SOPPING UP THE WEEKEND AU JUS
- ESPN DOES GOLF A SERIOUS DISSERVICE
- MAILBAG! - MYRTLE BEACH QUESTIONS FROM STEVE IN MA...
ATOM XML FEED HERE!
GOLF LINKS & MORE!
Monday, February 21, 2005