< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://jayflemma.travelgolf.com" >

Thursday, June 16, 2005

The U.S. Open, Pinehurst No. 2 and some house keeping

Very quickly, tune into my travel golf site for up to the minute reports from the media tent and interviews live from the U.S. Open.

Next, blogger had some trouble with the rest of my Brian Silva interview, so its to be continued soon. Please read that here.

Last, before he passed away, Bunker Mulligan and I discussed the idea of a blog entry here about what its like in the media tent. Initially, I was unsure, but anothe rperson thought it would be fun. So I'm putting to a vote. What do you the readers think? Would you like me to do a post on bloggin from the media tent as a final interesting trinute to Bunker?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home