The weblog of golf writer and entertainment lawyer Jay Flemma. Course reviews, interviews, photos and updates on his golf travel books are all here in the player's guide to the country's greatest golf values. Jay also writes for www.golfobserver.com and Cybergolf.com. All content and photos are Copyright Jay Flemma 2004-6. All rights reserved. A Walk in the Park(TM) is a registered trademark of Jay Flemma.
- Name: A WALK IN THE PARK
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- Jay Flemma interviews with Sergio Garcia and Brand...
- The U.S. Open, Pinehurst No. 2 and some house keep...
- Andy North says conditions great, in USGA's hands ...
- Pictures from the U.S. Open at Pinehurst
- Architect Brian Silva Interview Part 1 - Artichoke...
- Remembering Architect Mike Strantz 1955 - 2005
- "Heaven eleven" - The amzing 11th hole at MPCC - P...
- Monterey Peninsula Country Club (Shore Course)
- Golf Course Architecture - Architectural Echo
- Tour Journal Vol. 4 - Monterey Peninsula and the U...
ATOM XML FEED HERE!
GOLF LINKS & MORE!
Friday, June 17, 2005